Spitfire Sculpture Pattern
The Spitfire, is considered a design classic. It's aggressive shark like profile and the distinctive silhouette of its curved and forward set wings make it easily recognisable even after 80 years.
So what we are interested in for this project are those characteristics of the plane that have made it achieve this design status. To this end, the only additions to the basic form of the plane are,
- a stylised under carriage (which need not be included if you intend to suspend the finished project)
- an under wing air intake
- and exhaust ports on either side of the engine cowling.
Full size patterns are supplied for each profile needed to craft this elegant World War II Fighter Plane.
This sculpture worksheet includes
- 12 pages of comprehensive step by step instructions
- Full size patterns
- Detailed diagrams
- Material list
- Minimum of tools required
These comprehensive worksheets will take you step by step through the construction process.
Finished Intarsia Size:
575mm x 800mm x 225mm
(25" x 32" x 9")
includes full size drawings plus 14 pages of step by step instructions
This is a small section of the very detailed computer drawn plan that will guide you through the construction process
All our plans available as instant downloads.
- Available as soon as payment is confirmed. No postage. Start work in a few minutes.
- Download is in PDF format. You will need a PDF reader installed on your computer to open it.